The platinum submission concierge service is an all-inclusive service that supports researchers until their manuscript is published, regardless of the number of revisions or times it is submitted to a journal. In addition to the standard submission concierge services, it also includes:
- Support during the revision stage if the manuscript is accepted or rejected.
- Ensuring that all files, images, and tables are provided in the correct format. Proofreading the typeset version of the manuscript.
- Submission to another journal if the manuscript is rejected.
[box]Formatting and copy editing
- The manuscript will be formatted and copy edited (up to 5000 words) according to the journal guidelines.
- The manuscript will be submitted using the journal submission system.
- Advice about correspondence with the editor until a decision has been made.
[box]Manuscript Health Check
- A manuscript health check will provide you with detailed feedback and suggestions on how to improve your manuscript before submitting it to your target journal.
[box]Reviewer and Editor Response
- A reviewer and editor response will provide you with detailed feedback and suggestions on how to improve your responses to the reviewer comments so that your answers address the questions and comments made by the reviewers. It also includes copyediting of your letter.
[box]Cover Letter Development
- A cover letter development will provide you with detailed feedback and suggestions on how to improve your cover letter to increase the chances of your manuscript being considered for peer review. It also includes copyediting of your letter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Platinum Submission Concierge